We are excited for all the upcoming events in the 2016-2017 school year! We would love your help!
Come and join us every 1st Tuesday of each month as we plan fun community building events!
Important Facts about Service Hours for 2016-2017
Parent Association Events for the Year
(Classes responsible for volunteering)
- The hours that are required are 6 hours (3 if single parent home) to the general well-being of the school AND additional hours to the community events that my child(ren)’s class is in charge of.
- No double hours will be given. (Yard clean up will be single hours only)
- There are no “roll over” of hours. Hours are only completed for current year.
- CYO coaches and CYO Board members can receive 3 general hours.
- Field Trips do not count for service hours.
- Make sure you sign in each time you serve to receive credit for your hours. There is a sign in sheet at the office and at each event.
- Missed hours FOR EVENTS will be charged to FACTS directly following the event.
- All General Service hours must be completed by June 5th . Missed hours will be charged on FACTS.
October, 24th - October 28th - Book Fair (4th Grade Parents)
October 27th - October 28th Halloween Carnival (All Classes)
December 4th - Pancake Festival (3rd and 6th Grade Parents)
February 3rd - Special Persons Day (2nd Grade Parents)
February 11th - Crab Feed (1st and 5th Grade Parents
May 19th – 8th Grade Dance (8th Grade Parents)
May 26th – Field Day (7th Grade Parents)
June 2nd – 8th Grade Dinner Dance (Pre K / Kindergarten Parents)