Student applications for the 2017-2018 School Year are now available from the school office and on the school website under the Online Application tab.
The school office is open Monday - Friday from 7:45 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. (closed on school holidays). In addition to a completed application, copies of an applicant’s state certified birth certificate and Baptismal certificate are required. Once applications have been processed, an interview/testing session will be scheduled. Parents/Legal guardians of students qualifying for enrollment will meet with the Pastor and principal to discuss family participation in the faith life and activities at St. Felicitas.
Priority of Acceptance
- Kindergarten Admittance: A child must be 5 years old by September 1st of the current year.
- First Grade Admittance: A child must be 6 years old by September 1st of the current year.
Non-Discrimination Policy – Diocese of Oakland
“The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Oakland mindful in their mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admit students of any race, color, nationality and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the schools. The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Oakland do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex or disability in the administration of educational policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic, and other school administered programs.”
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at St. Felicitas Catholic School whose parents/legal guardians are registered and at St. Felicitas Catholic Church.
- Catholic students whose parents/legal guardians are registered and worshiping at St. Felicitas Catholic Church.
- Prospective Catholic students whose parents/legal guardians are registered and worshiping at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church in San Leandro; verification of registration and worship must be submitted by the Pastor.
- Catholic students whose parents/legal guardians are registered and worshiping in another Catholic parish; verification of registration and worship must be submitted by the Pastor.
- Non-Catholic students.
- Diocese of Oakland Administrative Handbook
Please look at our Preschool Admissions page